Please click here to download a copy of the Minutes in PDF format
Conclusion of Audit – we are obliged to publish the statement below
- Apologies for Absence
3.1 To approve and sign the minutes of the Parish Council meeting held on Tuesday 20th July 2016
3.2 To approve and sign the minutes of the Parish Council Planning meeting held on 15th August 2016
- Declarations of interest
Richard Clark, Effie Gale-Sides and Arnold Snowball are on the Village Hall Committee
- Formal closure of the meeting
- Public Participation
- Reconvene the meeting
8 Planning Applications
There are currently no planning applications to hand awaiting consideration
- Reports To receive any reports.
- 10. Finance:
10.1 Approval of Payment Schedule to date and authorisation of cheques
10.2 Approval to accept Budget Monitoring Statement to end of August 2016
- Matters arising
- Clock tower area improvements and need for notice boards in that area. Update.
- School traffic sign. Update
- ID Cards for Parish Councillors. Update
- Gate to Recreation Field. Update
- Village Highways matters: Mead Park, Bradford Road, pedestrian crossing and Chapel Rise Update.
- Neighbourhood Watch Co-ordinator for Atworth. Update Effie.
- Dementia awareness session. This will be on 15th October 3.00pm
- Defibrillator training session. This will be on 15th October 4.15pm
- Cleaning of bus shelters Update Parish Clerk
- Ivy on bus shelter. Update Effie
- Village Flagman. Steve Jordan has informed Effie that he will accept this role.
- Agenda items
- Play equipment. Consideration of donation towards safety surfacing.
- Parking at Bradford Road To consider a solution
- MetroCount Update Parish Clerk
- Village “handyperson/caretaker.” To consider jobs required.
- To consider jointly applying for a grant for a shared mower
Already circulated to councillors
- Any Other Business
To receive any other relevant business that did not arrive in time for the agenda. No financial payments can be made at this point.
- Date of Next Meeting
19th October 2016 at Atworth Village Hall. Meeting to note that the Clerk is away on annual leave at that time.