Atworth Parish Council’s website is fully accessible in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
For those using a screen reader, other accessibility software or plugins this means that the following functions can be made:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% or disable stylesheets while preserving content
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
The language used on these pages is plain and simple wherever possible.
Unfortunately, most older PDF documents are not fully accessible to screen reader software.
Should you find a fault with the accessibility on this website, please report it to the Parish Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org